How to install
- The Circolo app is installed on the smart fitness mirror.
- The Circolo app is opened automatically when the device is turned on.
How to use
- You are prompted to log in when the app is opened. The system asks for user information to finish the login process.
- After logging in, you are taken to the home screen. There is an option to join a Zoom class.
- Tap on any empty space on the home screen, and the settings menu shall appear on the left.
- Tap “Settings” to enter the Settings page. A Zoom button shall appear, indicating whether you have authorized access to your Zoom account.
- Tap on this button to open the browser. You will be taken to the Zoom login page. After entering your Zoom login credentials, you will be asked whether you allow Circolo to access your Zoom account.
- You may now return to the home screen. Enter the class ID and passcode to join your exercise class meeting over Zoom.
How to uninstall
- Log into your Zoom account and navigate to Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click “Manage”, then “Added Apps”. Alternatively, you can search for “Circolo”.
- Click the Circolo app.
- Click “Remove”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Reach out to us at email@example.com.